Happy Birthday! to the one true 20th century founding father of modernism!
This is a special dedication to just say; let there be many happy returns on this side of the galaxies as well as the other side where most dare not venture, a point of no return!
I will indulge the audience here with some of his quotes and you will soon find out who this modern day giant statesman truly is, was and will continue to be regardless of what generation you hail!
Let the words drip like honey from a honeycomb:
- The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from The Government and im here to help.
- Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
- How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
- Governments first duty is to protect the people not run their lives.
- Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem.
- The struggle now going on for the world will not be decided by bombs, rockets by armies or military might. The real struggles we face today is a spiritual one; at root it is a test of moral will and faith
- Republicans believe every day is the 4th of July, but Democrats believe everyday is April 15th
- We are never defeated unless we give up on God
- Without God there is no virtue because there’s no prompting of the conscious. Without God we are mired in the material that flat world that tells us only what the senses percieve. Without God there’s a coarsening of society. And without God Democracy will not and cannot long endure.If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we are a nation gone under
- I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and passed on for them to do the same.
- There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do whats morally right.
- The greatest leader is not the one who does the greatest things. He is the one who gets the people to do the greatest things.
- A people free to chose will always choose peace.
- Trust but verify.
- We must Reject the idea that every time a law is broken, that society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
- I believe the best social program is a job! (Amen Hallelujah!) (couldn’t help myself folks… back scratch as i clap my hands!)
- The problem is not that people are taxed too little the problem is that Government spends too much
- You wont get Gun control by disarming law abiding citizens. The only way you get real gun control is by dis-arming the Thugs and Criminals and locking them up and if you don’t actually lose the keys forever at least lose the keys for a very long time…. its a nasty truth, for those that seek to harm others are not fazed by any gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.
- It isn’t so much that Liberals are ignorant its just they know so many things that aren’t so.
- Government does not solve problems it subsidizes them.
- Man is not free unless Government is Limited.
- Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
- Of the Four Wars in my lifetime none came about because the US was too strong.
- Recession is when your neighbor loses his Job, Depression is when you lose yours.
Folks you get the picture its rich, like my favorite gooey Brownies with double Fudge chocolate molten middle! Don’t we need a leader such as this great American right about now with all the drama unfolding in the house of cards called Washington DC (district of Criminals), ok that was harsh i meant to say DC (district of Clowns!!), Jokers to the left and spinless linguine to the right, one is known as donkey, the other is elephant might as well be Shrek. Shrek and Donkey do the whoopsie woo! Sometimes its not about The D in your name or The R besides your name either, its about doing “the Peoples work!” as “We the People” appointed these representatives to speak for us not some other faceless entity or lobbyist with no name, pulling the teflon strings on Shrek and Donkey! On an upbeat note “HAPPY BIRTHDAY ‘ol Gipper! FEB 6Th!!